As an alternative to your usual take away, this tasty low-carb dish takes about 15 mins to prepare and costs 1/3 of the price you will pay in your local takeaway.
- 400g pork mince
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 onions, chopped
- 100g mushrooms finely chopped
- 150g spinach
- 1/2 head of cauliflower
- For serving:
- 1 head of iceberg lettuce
- Heat some coconut oil in a wok/ pan.
- Add the onion and garlic and fry until the onion is soft.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the cauliflower.
- Stir fry until the mince is cooked to your preference.
- Take off the heat.
- Grate the raw cauliflower in on top of the mixture and stir.
- Wash and separate your iceberg lettuce leaves and serve as photographed above.
Lindsey Doyle – Personal Trainer
Phone number: 00353857218478